Requesting Attendance at Your Event
The Patient Engagement team has made the decision to suspend public visits due to the currently increased demand on healthcare service as a whole. This is a temporary measure whilst the service focuses on ensuring the safety of our staff, volunteers and the community we serve.
We will update the website with more information as we have it.
Our team aims to attend as many events as we can every year, hoping to engage with as many people and communities as we can. However, we rely on voluntary staff to go to your event as the demand for frontline operations and patient safety remains top priority.
If you would like to apply for a crew or a vehicle to visit your school, club or event, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the request form via the following link PPE REQUEST FORM
- Please submit your form at least four weeks prior to your event
- Send the fully completed PPE form to email@example.com
- Please ensure you have sent a full risk assessment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note confirmation of attendance could take several weeks as we have a large amount of requests daily
- Should we not be able to attend, we will aim to let you know 5 days ahead of your event taking place
- Please ensure an evaluation form is completed after your visit EVALUATION FORM
Please note: Applications must be submitted four weeks in advance. This is to ensure that we have enough time to arrange for our team to attend should it be possible.
Once we have received a request for your event, it is logged on our system and then our volunteers are informed with all the details you will have provided.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Adam Parsons (Patient Engagement Facilitator) on 01392 261672.