Would you like to say thank you to a Trust team or member of staff?
We are always grateful to hear from you, and are pleased your experience with the service has been positive. There are a few ways you can say thank you listed below, please choose your preferred option:
- Complete the form found here.
- Send us an email to Compliments@swast.nhs.uk
- Or use our postal address below to send us cards, letters or gifts:
Patient Engagement Team
South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
*If you would like to thank an ambulance crew who attended you or someone you know, please ensure you include the date of the incident, the address or location of the incident, and the patient's name (if known), we cannot process the compliment without this information.*
Gifts- Would you like to send us something?
Thank you so much for thinking of sending us a gift. We have listed some helpful guidance below:
- Any gift £10 or under, e.g. a gift card or box of chocolates, will be gratefully received by the lucky team member.
- A financial gift of £10 or more will be donated to the South Western Ambulance Charity, this is then used to fund fun activities or treats for the teams.
- Any other gift deemed to be worth over £10 e.g. Champagne, will be given to our Charity team for prizes or raffle. On some occasions, these items can be returned to you, if you include your address.
- We gladly accept perishable items like cakes, cookies and biscuits, but politely request these are sent with as long a shelf life as possible to allow us time to send on to the crews/teams. We also encourage you to purchase the items from local shops or businesses, instead of making your own, to allow us to note the "best before end date".
- If you would like to ensure your gift reaches a specific team member, please ensure you keep to the £10 limit.
We are incredibly grateful for any donations to our Charity. The support we receive from you helps fund vital work behind the scenes, as well as fun activities and welfare services for our frontline staff, if you would like to donate please get in touch with our Charity Team- Learn more here.
Your Personal Information
The Patient Engagement Team may need to contact you for further information, in order to fully process your compliment. Your details will not be shared with any third party organisations and your personal details will remain anonymous but your message will be shared with the staff member or team, any identifiable details will be redacted before publishing. If you prefer not to be contacted in relation to your compliment, please annotate this in your communication or click "no" where asked on the contact form. You can also request we don't contact you in relation to a recently submitted compliment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not contact you for any other reason.
If you have any questions, please contact the Patient Engagement Team on email@example.com